What are cookies?
Cookies are electronic data, they are primarily text data that are stored on users' devices forthe purpose of using websites. Thanks to cookies, the browser recognizes the user's deviceand correctly displays a website adjusted to individual user settings. Cookies contain thename of the website, the time they are stored on the device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to optimize the use of the website and to adapt the pages to the user'ssettings. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to learnabout the ways in which the visitor uses the website. It helps to improve the content andstructure, excluding personal identification of the user.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Two types of permanent and session cookies are used. Permanent files remain on thedevice for a certain period of time specified in the parameters of the cookies, or until they aremanually deleted. Temporary files remain on your device until you log out of the site or shutdown your web browser. The information collected includes IP address, type of browserused, language, type of operating system, ISP, time and date information, location, andinformation sent to the site via the contact form.
Most browsers, by default, accept cookies. You can change this in your browser settings.Restrictions applied to cookies, may affect some of the functionality applied on the website.
How to disable cookies in your browser?
Please be informed that detailed rules for changing the settings of cookies, depending on thebrowser used, are available at:Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorerMozilla Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczekGoogle Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=plOpera™: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
We point out that our website uses the following cookies in the use of HotJar services:
1. _hjClosedSurveyInvites: set when a visitor interacts with the module of a surveyinvitation with an external link. It is used to ensure that the same invitation does notappear again if it has already been shown.
2. _hjDonePolls: set when a visitor completes a survey using the Survey on-site widget.Used to ensure that the same survey does not appear again if it has already beenfilled out.
3. _hjMinimizedPolls: set when the visitor minimizes the survey on-site widget. Used toensure that the widget remains minimized as the user moves around the site.
4. _hjShownFeedbackMessage: set when the visitor minimizes or completes incomingfeedback. This is done so that the incoming feedback will immediately load asminimized if the visitor navigates to another page where it is set.
5. _hjid: set when a customer first lands on a page with a Hotjar script. It is used toperpetuate a Hotjar user ID unique to that site in the browser. This ensures thatbehavior on subsequent visits to the same site will be assigned to the same user ID
6. _hjFirstSeen: identification of the first session of a new user. Stores a true/falsevalue, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. It is used byrecording filters to identify new user sessions.
7. _hjRecordingEnabled: added when recording starts, and is read when the recordingmodule is initialized to check if the user is already in the recording in the specifiedsession.
We indicate that our website will use analytics software - Google Analytics. The provider of Google Analytics software is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. The following is the most important information on how Google Analytics operates and processes data:
1. In connection with the use of Google Analytics, we do not store, receive or process any type of personal data; however, in connection with the use of Google Analytics,we acquire knowledge related to: the operating system, the web browser you are using, the location from which our website is viewed, the time spent browsing our website, and the order in which individual pages are viewed.
Information regarding the risks associated with the use of online services
1. The Service Provider informs that the use of services using the Internet may involverisks, including the widespread "infection" of a computer by installing software on thatdevice to cause damage. Among the risks associated with the use of services on theInternet are, for example, the possibility of introducing harmful software into thedevice's data communications system and the acquisition and modification of its databy unauthorized persons (viruses), the danger of receiving unwanted advertising(commercial) information transmitted electronically (spam), the danger associatedwith the use of equipment for criminal activity (the operation of a computer as part ofa so-called botnet), software that impersonates useful or interesting applications forthe user (so-called Trojan horses, Trojans), unnoticed installation of spyware on theCustomer's device.
2. In order to minimize the risk of damage, the occurrence of threats and attacks, it isreasonable to use appropriate technical measures, in particular, anti-virus and firewallprograms, anti-spyware programs, use only verified and verifiable Internetconnections, avoid activities on the Internet that increase the risk of disclosure ofpersonal data, login or other confidential information, limit the number of accesspasswords remembered by search engines, use unique passwords and accesscodes.